- Local bus ACTV line 5: all local stops, ca. 20-25 minutes to Piazza Roma, cheapest option.
- ATVO Venezia Express: direct route to Piazza Roma, ca. 10-15 minutes. Online: http://www.veneziaunica.it/it/e-commerce/services
Bus stops are outside the terminal building, easy to spot as you exit from customs.
Ticket vending machines and sales counters are located in the Baggage Reclaim area.
- Alilaguna: Regular services to Venice. Its schedule is matched to that of the flights. For more information: https://www.alilaguna.it/en/tickets1
- The most scenic and expensive way to reach the city. Prices starting from EUR 110 single, EUR 35 shared.
Tickets can be bought on the jetty or to the left across the hall as you exit from customs.
A covered walkway leads you to the boats departures location, ca. 10-15 minutes.
- Ranks can be found outside the terminal past the bus stops.
Venice Marco Polo airport is located 8 km north of the city of Venice. It has one main terminal with three levels. Level 0 is the Arrivals area. Departures and the check-in desks are found on Level 1.The departure gates area is separated between Schengen and non-Schengen flights.
Location: Main Terminal, before security, Level 0
Mobile charging locations can be found throughout the airport.
for access to departure times, security waiting times, Airport Wi-Fis, lounge access and more Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport